THINGS TO KNOW
- We currently don't offer keg delivery. All kegs must be picked up at our store.
- We do not pick up empty kegs. This will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Kegs must be emptied prior to them being returned to the store.
- We have 5-day return policy for all keg/tap/bucket rentals. After 5 days, you will receive a maximum of half of your security deposit. The only exception would include kegs rented for kegerators. This must be discussed prior to the purchase.
- PLEASE NOTE that European beers often require European taps. We MAY OR MAY NOT have these available, and it is the responsibility of the customer to find or purchase one if we do not.
The following products are virtually always available for us to order from our suppliers year-round. We keep very few kegs in-stock for same-day purchasing. We ask that all customers please give us as much notice as possible to order kegs, preferably 4-5 days before the event.
PLEASE NOTE: There are consistently hundreds of kegs available that are not listed below. This includes seasonal beers, one-offs, wine and cider kegs. Feel free to inquire about beers that are not listed below. As a general rule, if the beer is available year-round in bottles/cans, it’s available year-round in kegs as well. Products prices and availability are always changing, so this list should be used as a guide. For current and specific prices and availability, please contact us.
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY THE SUPPLIER WITHOUT NOTICE
1/6 (Sixtel) = Approximately 60 beers
¼ (Quarter/Pony) = Approximately 80 beers
½ (Half Barrel) = Approximately 160 beers